Monday, March 15, 2010

lesson1 on EVOKE

This is an interesting journey and although my schedule is super busy between acting, voice work and joy activism - I'm committed to catching UP and playing the evoke game...

Today I'll blog about my choice of social innovation tools

Listen to the right people. Okay, so you probably don’t know what it’s like to carry fifty pounds of firewood on your head. Well, don’t pretend that you do. Talk to someone who has done it. I believe that the key to innovation in international development is truly understanding the problem, and using your imagination is not good enough.

...

I will often lift folk less fortunate and I check in with them on their lives and current issues
That was just intuitive - I'm pleased to see it was one of the tools...


No comments:

Post a Comment