Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Gift of JOY


Inspired by my dear friend Marcel Oudejans, who not only WOW's the world with his genius Illusions and his natural gift with Marketing, but he has truely been a magical blessing in my life and the work of my charity the UPliftment Programme. Thanks to Marcel's guidance the UP and I can grow our mutual intentions - "Sharing the healing power of JOY"...

Amazing!

JOY is just this perfectly tangible emotion that simultaneously gives and receives at the same time - like a HUG. I've been able to experience this with Care Clowning and Corporate Laughter facilitation, but I am right now so excited about JOY WEEK - a time for the community and I know once again with JOY as the focus, there is going to be a wonderfully, inspired exchange with all who come to share - yay yay yay.

If you need details for JOY WEEK go to http://www.agentsofjoy.eventbrite.com/



I think right now - I'm experiancing what so many doctors have researched "even the expectiation of joy, releases endorphins and serotonin (the happy chemicals of the brain)"

So here's to a successful JOY WEEK and my special thanks to my dear friend Marcel. And then further thanks to the UP's new manager Nick De Villiers, Soundworks for the Microphones, Carel from Paul Bothna for the PA System and all the venues for the spaces their sharing and all the public who're intending to come and share the wonderfully healing exchange of JOY...
Here's to all the press who've taken to the idea and given the UP so much exposure and here's to Big Dad for the Devine hand so constant in my life - a great JOY... :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicola- I feel so inspired reading your blogs- I have followed your career from your early days as a talented actress and now as a beacon of light to those in need a of a little smile (and even to those who need to give a little smile) thank you so much for the work you do!
    PS I am sure you wont remember me but once you signed an autograph for me at the Cresta Mall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki !

    Thanks for the kind words, working with you & the UP is an absolute pleasure & a blessing :)

    Best wishes & in thoughts,
    - Marcel

    ReplyDelete